Dr. Mizanur RahmanAssociate Professor Head, Dept. of EEE & ECE
Office:MC, 2nd Floor, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Post Doctorate, University of Malaya, Malaysia
B.Sc in Applied Physics and Electronics
1. Palash Chandra Karmaker, A G M B Mustayen and Md. Mizanur Rahman, “ E-Shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna for WiMAX Application: Design and Simulation”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Volume-4, Issue-8, ISSN: 2321-2004, August 2016. DOI: 10.17148/IJIREEICE.2016.4801
2. Performance Analysis and Efficiency Improvement of Graded p-i-n solar cell
Md. Mizanur Rahman and Md. Abdullah Al Asad
Journal of UITS, Volume:4, Issue:2
3. Magnetoresistance of Co/Cu Multilayer Thin Films
Md. Abdullah Al Asad, Md.ArifulIslam Nahid, Md. Mizanur Rahman
Emerging Material Research, Volume: 4, Issue: 2, pp. 164-168
4. Nanoscale domain structures in 0.91Pb (Zn1/3Nb2/3) O3-0.09PbTiO3 single crystals studied by piezoresponse force microscopy
Md. M. Rahman1, H.S.C. Metselaar2 and Palash Chandra Karmaker2, Journal of Phase Transition, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01411594.2013.857410
5. Relaxor-based Ferroelectric Domain Structures on 91PZN-9PT and 68PMN-32PT Single Crystal near a Morphotropic Phase Boundary Composition.
Md. Mizanur Rahman and Palash Chandra Karmaker
Journal of UITS, Vol.2, Issue.2, P-71-78
6. Domain Structures on (001)and (111) Planesin 91PZN-9PT Single Crystal
Journal of Emerging Materials Research
Md. M. Rahman1, H.S.C. Metselaar2 and Mehdi Mehrali2
Volume: 2, Issue-2, page: 104-108, 2013
7. Fabrication and Mechanical Properties of Al2O3/SiC/ZrO2 Functionally Graded Material by Electrophoretic Deposition.
E. Askari a, M. Mehrali b,*, I.H.S.C. Metselaar a, N.A. Kadri b.Md.M. Rahman
Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical
Volume 12, August 2012, Pages 144–150
8. Electric field-induced switching of nanometer-sized twin related domains in 0.91Pb (Zn1/3Nb2/3) O3-0.09PbTiO3single crystal near a morphotropic phase boundary composition.
Md.M.Rahman and Naohiko Yasuda
Solid State Communications, Vol.149, No.15-16, pp.629-632, March 2009.
9. Modeling ground water flow for the Delineation of wellhead protection area around a water-well at Nachole of Bangladesh Md.M.Rahman and Shamsuddin Shahid
Journal of Spatial Hydrology; Vol.4, No.1 Spring 2004.
10. Pressure-induced suppression of piezoelectric response in a Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3) O3-PbTi O3 binary system single crystal near a morphotropic phase boundary.
Naohiko Yasuda, Md.M.Rahman and Hidehiro Ohwa
Applied physics letters 89,192903 (2006)
11. Lattice and multi-domain effects of piezoelectric properties of relaxor ferroelectric Pb [(Mg1/3Nb2/3) 0.68] Ti0.32O3 [PMN-PT (68.32)] binary system single crystal under hydrostatic pressure.
Naohiko Yasuda, Md.M.Rahman and Satoshi Sujuki
Ferroelectrics, 355; p.240-244, 2007
12. Pressure modulated free energy change in piezoelectric and dielectric responses for relaxor ferroelectric solid solution Pb [(Mg1/3Nb2/3) O3-PbTi O3 binary morphotropic phase boundary composition.
Naohiko Yasuda, Md.M.Rahman, Satoshi Sujuki and Hidehiro Ohwa.
Journal of applied physics 103,064509 (2008)
13. Effects of pressure on piezoelectric and dielectric responses of relaxor ferroelectric solid solution Pb(Mg(1/3)Nb(2/3))O(3)-PbTiO(3) binary system ceramics near a morphotropic phase boundary composition.
Naohiko Yasuda, Koichi Ozawa and Md.M.Rahman
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 47, No.9 (Issue.2), pp.7650-7654, September, 2008.
14. Effect of Pressure on Electromechanical Properties for PMN-PT Ceramics with Compositions near Morphotropic Phase Boundary.
Md. M. Rahaman, Naohiko Yasuda and Koichi Ozawa
Ferroelectrics, Volume: 376 Pages: 277-284 (2008)
Nano structures, Characterization, Semiconductor Devices,
Ferroelectric Materials, Nano Technology.
|Extra Curicular Activites|
Researcher ID: F-7024-2011
|Go Back | Print|