Preetom Kishore RoyAssistant Professor Head ( Acting)
Office:UITS Main Campus (Baridhara)
SSC (1999) - Rajshahi Govt Laboratory High School
HSC (2001) - Notre Dame College
BSc (2005) - Military Institute of Science and Technology, University of Dhaka
MSc (2009) - Bangladesh Univeersity of Engineering and Technology
Grad Cert Course (2012) - University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
1. Roy, P.K. (2013), As (III) and As (V) Adsorption on Magnetite Nanoparticles: Adsorption Isotherms, Effect of pH and phosphate, Adsorption Kinetics, Intl. Jour. Of Chem. And Env. Engg., World Academy of Research And Publication, vol 4 (1), pp 55 – 63.
2. Characterization of Magnetite (Fe3O4) Nanoparticles: Specic Surface area, Size Distribution, Structure and Composition, and Surface Charge Density", UITS Journal, P. K. Roy, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 151-164, 2013.
3. Assessment of Toxicity Index of Dierent Heavy Metals from Industrial Discharge", International Organization of Scientic Research-Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology, M. K. Ali, A. Sarraz, P. K. Roy, R. Mallick, S. Das vol. 10, no. 11, ver. III, pp. 43-46, 2016.
4. Environmental Assessment of Industrial Wastewater in Chittagong City-Bangladesh", International Journal of Sciences and Technology, M. K. Ali, A. Sarraz, P. K. Roy, Ayesha Meherun Nahar, Ahmed Jubaer, S. Das, R. Mallick, accepted for publication in IJST UK, December 2016.
Nanomaterials, Adsorption-Desorption, Water Treatment, Heavy Metals, Characterization
1. Water supply engineering
2. Water purification technologies
3. Water quality
4. Wastewater engineering
5. Environmental sanitation
6. Low-cost latine technologies
7. Design of water supply and wastewater discharge in an industrial area
8. Design of plumbing services
|Extra Curicular Activites|
|Go Back | Print|