Mr.Shah Samuel KaizerAssistant Professor , Course Coordinator & Assistant Proctor of UITS.
Office:Department of Law, UITS
Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Information Technology & Sciences (UITS)
Chancellor's Gold Medalist.
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Information Technology & Sciences (UITS)
summa cum laude, Valedictorian, Chancellor's Gold Medalist.
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC),
Notre Dame College, Dhaka.
Secondary School Certificate (SSC),
Dhaka Government Muslim High School.
2. Legal History and Legal system of Bangladesh
3. Constitutional Laws of Bangladesh
4. Law of Contract
5. Constitutional Laws of UK and USA
6. Equity and Trust
7. Hindu Law
8. Company Law
9. Land Laws of Bangladesh
10. Mercantile Law
11. Administrative Law
12. Law of Intellectual Property
14. Public International Law
15. Environmental Laws of Bangladesh
16. The Code of Criminal Procedure
17. Banking Law
18. Law of Evidence
19. Law of Drafting, Conveyance and Pleading
20. The Code of Civil Procedure
21. Law of Limitation
22. Legal Research and Writing
23. Legal English
24. Principles of Civil Litigation
25. Law of the Sea
26. Research Monograph
27. Business Law
|Extra Curicular Activites|
Hobbies: Reading books, Music and Travelling.
President of UITS Law Alumni Association (ULAA).
Member of UITS Lawyers Association (ULA)
|Go Back | Print|